Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Lifecam Vx-3000 Usb Driver Microsoft

El Encopao - O. Pugliese / E. Dize

C on pleasure I will share with you some impressions of a beautiful song that we hear and rarely danced in the milonga. The
song in question is titled "El encopao" 1942 Music: Osvaldo Pugliese Text: "Enrique Dize "
The different versions that are often musicalizzate is that of ' Orc. Enrique Rodriguez sings A. Moreno (my favorite version), which however has nothing to envy to the version from the master A. Troilus sings Francisco Fiorentino.



El Encopao literally translated as "the drunk "(the man in the bottle), the text reads" ... they do not know what happened to me, but pretend to know everything, but it does not matter to me ... "the vision of a person who takes refuge in a drink has its reasons, but mainly the fact that" ... her no matter if I live in this state ... confusion among the drinks and memories .. for the love of my life "The orchestra
Rodriguez begins this tune using the plan to mark the time, while Bandoneon and violins play around with a strong candenza as yearning to recreate the atmosphere of the text, the voice of A. Moreno sounds almost like un pianto di dolore di una persona persa abbandonata nell’alcool. Questo rende l’interpretazione di Rodriguez + Moreno, secondo il mio modesto parere, ancora + intenso e più attinenye al contenuto del testo.
Nella versione diretta da Troilo con la voce di F.Fiorentino che canta in maniera più morbida e con molte più pause, come se la voce stessa decidesse i tempi e l’orchestra aspetta per lui.
Due versioni differenti, ma belle entrambe!!

Me llaman El Encopao
los que no saben
lo que me ha pasao

y me ven hecho un cualquiera...

¡Que digan lo que digan,

I no longer make a dent!

I call The Encopao
as if the honor goes well lose

and do not see the killer

rage among a few drinks

has its reason.

Total, does it matter to her
live as I live!

always stuck in that corner bowling

that is no longer cute
for his forgetfulness.

Total, does it matter to her
live as I live! Dizzy

de caña y de recuerdos,
noche y día,
día y noche, por su vida que es mi amor.

Me dicen El Encopao
y no es mentira que voy mal rumbeao...

¡Todo por una morocha
que me marcó una güeya
de penas y de sombras!
Me llaman El Encopao

pero conmigo nadie va a jugar
porque los hombres se encuentran

y entonces cara a cara hay que corajear.


Buon tango
Giannicola :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment