Thursday, March 5, 2009

What Not To Mix With Seroquel

From Chopin to Donato - The melody of corazon

U n bellissimo brano di tango interpretato da E dgardo D onato , che spesse volte sentiamo musicalizzare durante le milonghe.
Il brano in questione richiama uno dei più bei studi di F. Chopin ( Op.10 n.3 ' Tristesse ') dove il compositore fa emergere la sua anima limpida , sognante , malinconica e cantabile , impronta we do not find in other works by Chopin himself, which often show a black and enigmatic character (see the finale of Op n.12 .25) or even as the funeral with the funeral march sonata.

Master Donato thanks to its elegance of his melodic tracks, not to overlook the fact that the great violinist solos often emphasized that he himself composed, he could also stand for the skill of its singers, was able to give an intense interpretive stamp on this wonderful study that the great Chopin has left us a legacy.
I invite you to listen to two interpretations, one of the great classical pianist Maurizio Pollini and Master , and one directed by Edgardo Donato.

Op.10 No.3 "Tristesse" taken from Chopin's Etudes - Maurizio Pollini played by Maestro


"The Melody of Corazon" Orc.Edgardo Donato - sings Romeo Gavioli simply danced by Luiza Pasierowska Osky & Casas,


the melody of the lyrics of CORAZON
Carmelo Santiago - Música Fioravante Di Cicco María y Héctor Artola

Mil I loves me
And I found none
The sweetness that I dreamed,
Since I found instead only
The despicable falsehood
That my soul hardened.
A life returns
When your little angel face,
crossed in my life
and channeled my existence,
On the path that I never let
.

was
Your love,
Sweetness and faith!
shrank to me, craving
live in peace with God ... Peace
both
ambition of affection he craved Sun,
And that was triumphant love song,
That in its splendor, making
ways Melody, my heart With
frenzy, singing happily. Buon

tango ... Giannicola;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment