Wednesday, January 12, 2011

How Can I Send Message Regarding New Baby Born

of boredom and turnstiles.



From September to now, the conversations interesting that I had to work, have been with my clients, that in 5 months have not yet figured out how do you go from turnstiles.
For example: Customer

-enter the air of a man in a hurry and he has done and seen too many things in life (we specify that 90% of my clients are women retired / retained), I greet you and give you a good morning without obviously without success because I like talking to the air (I am an air bohemian), the client crashes into the turnstile, he snarled with a triple pike attached to the bar, perfect landing at the front. I note that I will just bring the card to enter the red light, simply push the exchange if the card is inside (it works as a lift pass), but it is too late, his eyes bloodshot, dilated nostrils, emits a bark and rushes back sull'ignaro turnstile, with a simple * click * the bounces back on his fat ass. I cleared my throat, I get up, I reach it and try to explain the operation again, I add that I understand, it is not easy to change a card in a card reader, is a complicated, I apologize for the inconvenience, the I am close, I'll show you how to do it, I repeat how to proceed with the operation and return to sit down, opening a package of popcorn.
The beast gets up, bewildered, scratching his head in his hands stirring the card stares quizzically, probably wonders who has been a parlarle, si guarda intorno per capire, mi vede: sibila tra i denti "fammi entrare.".

Io la fisso, alzo un sopracciglio, dico "potrebbe passare la tessera sulla lucina rossa, per cortesia?"

Lei mi guarda con aria di sfida, poi guarda il tornello con aria di sfida, poi, intanto che c'è, guarda anche il distributore di bevande calde con aria di sfida, brandisce la tessera come fosse il martello di Thor (senza ovviamente passarla in prossimità della lucina rossa) ed emettendo il suo urlo di guerra si scaglia di nuovo sul tornello.

Ennesimo schianto.

intanto che ci sono mi prendo anche una Coca.

Urla, grida, sangue, denti rotti, aborti non necessari, popular uprisings, excess body hair, early elections.

finish the popcorn.

I get up, I open the turnstile and sent her to fuck off.

Heads I have taken because customers have complained, they told him that "I hear them idiots," exact words.

Once they asked me how the coffee water.

0 comments:

Post a Comment