Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Yugioh Gx Duel Academy Exams

cases of homophobia, the main reasons:

yes, it happened to me (I never believed) and so it seemed appropriate to check on facebook profile of a customer's place of work, which has complained to the leaders for the recruitment of a boy gay (we were not even in Rwanda) state that "the thing" in question is my age, here is a funny exchange of words on their wall, between "what" and his girlfriend:


Girlfriend:
Merry Christmas my love .....!!!!! ♥ I wish you all the best in the world ....

The indignity: Merry Christmas love beautiful! I send you a mega baciooo
or
La Fidanzata: Ti adoro amore mio.....
          o
          La cosa indegna:  amo sn cn iPhone perché sn ancora sotto le coperte!!!:-))
          o
          La Fidanzata: mmmmmmmmmmmm arrivo amore mio? ;-)
          o
            La cosa indegna:  vieni vieni amore io aspetto solo te:-))
          o
           La Fidanzata: amore guarda che arrivo....ma da bo amore......ci Today we see stagnation or apple ???????
or
The indignity: my love today I make the case you may be fine but stas? Tell me you love or

La Fidanzata: a me va benissimo amore...basta che ti vedo e io sto benissimo.......

                                                                                                                           
... explains a lot. It is not even among the things that becere public, certain links that Ricky Martin, is a comparison SuperMACHO.

0 comments:

Post a Comment