Monday, February 28, 2011

Breasts Enlarged And Sore

from the school that I have to run.

I always believed that all gay people should love me. Indiscriminately.
If nothing else, because all gay people I know are always complaining of how the other queens, gay, and what would, in fact, a rude boy, male, who does not care about fashion or make-up or wigs. There. These PERJURY have completed these unfounded belief in me, however, is not so, I'm kind BALTO among wolves. Nuon is dog, Nuon and luuupo only knows that quiello NUON and, you know how? In fact, if a gay talk about anything that does not include the pink lady gaga the glitter or sniff your weakness, and after you pack axle and devouring you. Ok, all this brought her actually stems from something that ok, now that we are here to tell you: like every year I am committed to find a fancy dress worthy of my enlightened understanding, and like every year I realized that the costume less gay history, since it does not involve nudity or zoccolaggine, so I prepare the usual jokes to being cast out from the pack.


Ugh.

0 comments:

Post a Comment