Tuesday, February 1, 2011

It Looks Like I See A Kaliedscope

of boredom and bulls.

a couple of settimane a questa parte ho abbandonato le acque sicure e tranquille della palestra per buttarmi in un nuovo lavoro: il barista nei fine-settimana, cambiamento dettato perlopiù dalla voglia di seguire il mio sogno adolescenziale di diventare un fumettista fallito.

Voi direte: "beh cambi lavoro, cambi target, lavori con persone più giovani, magari ti diverti!"
Io rispondo: "seee."

Cambia la gente, cambia l'ambiente ma il Q.I. rimane lo stesso, per cui si passa da "come faccio a passare per il tornello?" a "come faccio a bere questo torello?"
Ma andiamo per gradi, una cosa insopportabile in ogni tipo di lavoro è il "sotuttoio", ovvero quel cliente che cerca sempre to teach you to do your job and that usually does not know shit about anything, but it is believed to hold the supreme knowledge of the world:
"wait! like me you're doing it that long island? It takes six white!"
"eh, boom! Are you white? And what I invent to put us?"
"yes, yes, uncle! You're white, I'm quite sure!
" occhèi, occhèi ... (2 other spirits to bump into at random, just to shut him up) "
" mh, and tea without it? "
" no tea from. You can get yourself that you do not call long island iced tea because the tea there. "
" You do not tell me right away and making me ..."( nod to "keep an eye on you").

or there is the "drinkers", ie that the customer who wants you to understand that it is one to which they will because they drink lots of cocktails and all very heavy (nonsense, all connoisseurs of cocktails that I know are people do not like crack alcohol) and generally have 17 years and have not yet passed the fifth grade. Needless to say, "cocktail" favorite 'sti here are nothing but sweet gruel mixed with other stuff like red-bull.
"make me a glass of vodka with mint?"
he needs a tall glass filled with vodka and mint ice, he tasted a sip, we think a little 'about me then:
' me we'll add a bit 'of vodka that you feel? "
is mint vodka ..."
"eh, indeed!"
"Tell me, what part you do not understand vodka-to-mint? Maybe at?
"eeeh not fool me, I do not drink mica from yesterday."
take the bottle of vodka and mint, with the words "vodka mint" and puts it under his nose, he makes a face, goes around the counter and goes to get drinks from another remake the bartender.

And this is just the tip of the iceberg, I'm not even tell you how much I captain for the evening, one of those "I add a little 'this'," by me un'aggiuntina "," I dropped the drink I redo it? " and my favorite "let me pesotto.
"I would a fish?" But let me PESOTTO, eh!"
Tenendo conto che il peschito non è altro che vodka alla pesca e lemonsoda, mi sembra del tutto superfluo chiedermelo "pesotto", date che è praticamente impossibile ubriacarsi bevendo solo quello.

oppure "ma cosa devo fare perchè tu mi faccia da bere gratis?" (immaginatevelo detto da una figa straccia con aria da gatta morta)
io (con aria suadente) "lo scontrino alla cassa..."

e concludo col peggiore di tutti: lo spogliarellista della serata gay, un ragazzotto pompato in palestra completely depilato, che pare un paraspifferi, con una serie di moine occhiolino-sorrisetto-mossettina-con-la-mano preimpostate da goduto veramente pietose. Mi chiede una bottiglietta d'acqua (lui Obviously, in his underwear), hands him the bottle on the fly and he does everything I mentioned above ballet "grazieeeh" and capers around the indexes pointing to mo 'gun, I mimarvelo, really.
my response: "pregooooh" with a straight face and thumbs raised.

0 comments:

Post a Comment