Saturday, March 5, 2011

Why Bloat Week Before Period?

Usiamo le bombolette, di carnevale correttamente.

Se ho meno di quattordici anni, non I can buy spray cans of the carnival, you do not have to sell an honest trader.
honest I am a citizen and not the spray can spray on walls or on the clothes of others.
The foam of the spray of the carnival should not enter the eye myself or others, if it happens call your doctor.
The spray carnival use it only for decoration and nothing else.
I have a son who is under 14 years old and not have to buy the spray of the carnival, if you do I'll be punished.
I have a son who has 14 years of age, can buy the spray of the carnival, but I have a duty to make sure it makes proper use.
am an adult I bought a spray of the carnival, but I put it to good use, because the majority does not authorize me to use it other than that described in it.
awareness campaign against the ill use of sprays carnival. Edited by the national firefighters on leave. Volunteering and civil protection, delegation Gate Arnone (CE). Tel: 3338482191 - 3387608631-3355824949 e-mail: anvfc.cancelloarnone @ libero.it - \u200b\u200b cancelloedarnone@anvvfc.it
     
                                

0 comments:

Post a Comment